Blog Archive

28 Sept 2010

Original Brief.

As part of my A2 Media Coursework I have been given the task of creating a promotional package for a new horror film, I will be creating a trailer that will consist of 2-3 minutes, a film poster and a film magazine cover. I will use this blog to document the entire process of research and planning as well as show evidence of my progress throughout. I want to gain experience and improve my skills in moving media as this is my first time on working with a film camera and I am very excited with all the challenges ahead.

I will follow the codes and conventions of supernatural horror such ass dark and eerie locations, possessed individual, eerie music, blood, screams, unprotected victims and so on. Of course I will change one or two things because I strive to create originality but stick to most of the codes and conventions so I do not alienate my audience. 

I feel very positive about this whole task, I believe that I will produce and brilliant and chilling trailer that will have the audience freaked out for days! I am motivated to work very hard on this project and achieve the best grade I can. I also want to improve my skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro and actually prove to myself and others that I can produce a great film trailer and show my commitment to this task. I aiming to produce a promotional package that frightens, chills and satisfies my target audience.
Let the games, begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment