Blog Archive

13 Nov 2010

Final Ideas: Film Poster.

In the process of filming I took my photograph that I decided to use for my film poster straight away. I had a lot of different ideas of what my film poster would look like, I then took a photograph of Abbie to send to her mum and show her how good she looked on the set of filming, I took this photograph on my phone; I ended up falling in love with it, there was something about it that made me love it and I decided to use it for the poster because it was just so simple and beautiful. Abbie is very photogenic and I felt like there was no need for a fancy photo shoot as I had the perfect photo right on my phone after just one take. 

Abbie naturally has very pale skin, all I did was add a little eye make up to darken her eyes and she was ready for the photo! Editing the image was very quick too, I played around with the contrast of the image, edited her eyes to make them completely black and added the tag line and title of the film and the poster was ready to post on my blog. It was that simple and quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment